Information We Collect
The following Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) is collected by the Company.
- Personal Data – This data set includes PII User information, such as names, addresses, phonen numbers, and emails.
- Financial Data – This includes payment information, credit/debit card details, and other banking information.
- Aggregate Data – This includes website analytical data, traffic information, and other Non-PII aggregations.
- Third Party Data – This includes data from third parties, such as Username, Friend Lists, etc., for embedded third party websites.
- Cookie Data – This includes Non-PII information, such as IP address, ISP, browser type, device information, date, and time.
Why We Collect Information
Your PII and Non-PII data is collected for the following purpose.
- To process orders, enable financial transactions, and other services.
- To send marketing information, newletters, emails, and other promotional material.
- To maintain User verification and prevent fraudulent or other unlawful activities.
- To create and maintain a database of User(s) to provide customer support and service.
- To optimize and improve the Site through aggredate data, traffic metrics, and other information.
- To enable location-specific services, provide accurate delivery address, and enable shipment tracking.
- To provide advertisements and enable site preferences as per the discretion of the User.
User(s) under the European Economic Area (EEA), the European Union (EU) and all other areas where applicable, are subject to compliance and in recipient of the rights provided under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As per the GDPR law, the User can request full data access, request data collection restriction, request deletion of data, and request alteration of data. User(s) in the United States as well as any other regions where applicable, are subject to compliance of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
For information regarding User(s) using the Site while being under the age of 18 (EIGHTEEN), visit www.eyedentitycollections.com/terms-and-conditions.
Terms and Conditions
For the Terms and Conditions, visit https://eyedentitycollectionsllc.com/terms-and-conditions/.